Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Five {Must-have Blizzard items}

T-7 hours until the blizzard arrives in Baltimore. It's safe to say if you go to any local grocery store today, you will not find one gallon of milk, one loaf of bread, a pack of water, or a roll of toilet paper. I sent my poor husband to the store yesterday and he said it was c-r-a-z-y! So now that we have all of our food, drinks, and toilet paper here's what else I'm making sure I've got:

1. A good book. Okay so this isn't really a book you sit down and read. It's more of a coffee table book but I haven't had the chance to flip through mine yet so I'll use this down time to finally take a look at it!


2. A cozy blanket. I have been asking for this faux fur throw for years and I finally got it from my parents for Christmas. It is SO soft! You better bet I'll be snuggling up in this while the snow falls.


3. Adult coloring book! In case we lose power I'm going to need something to do that doesn't involve using electricity. Enter the Secret Garden coloring book.


4. A new recipe to try. I just love how yummy all of Shay's recipes look and I am obsessed with Shepherd's Pie so I think I'm going to whip some up tomorrow. Mmmm


5. Lawn chairs! Us Baltimorean's know all too well how important lawn chairs are during and after a snow storm! Nothing is worse than cleaning out your parking spot only to come home and find that someone else is parked in it and now you have to clean out another one. Lawn chair marks the spot!


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar