Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, March 2016

Time for another edition of "Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs" because lets face it, who doesn't like looking at cute dogs? and the best part is... they can come home with you if you want because they are up for adoption! If adding one of these cuties to your family isn't ideal for you right now, I ask that you please consider sharing this post {via the social media icons at the bottom} to help get these babies a forever home. Thank you!

Mercury adoptable at BARCS

Hi, I'm Mercury! I'm full of playful energy and as sweet as the day is long. I'd love to find a family that will take me on fun outdoor adventures and then cuddle for the rest of the day. My tail doesn't stop wagging and I give very sweet kisses. I'm gentle and very good on my leash. I'm friendly and playful with the other dogs here. I've also been told that I'm very pretty! Please come to BARCS to meet me today.




Cocoa adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

 Located in Baltimore. This is Cocoa. She is 2 years old. Please visit our website at www.baltimorebullycrew.com and complete our adoption application to add Cocoa to your family. Most information about our adoption process can be found on our website at www.baltimorebullycrew.com *We do require applications prior to meet and greets.

baltimorebullycrew@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/fightabusenotdogs
www.baltimorebullycrew.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MD393.html

 
Hugo adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies
 
Hi there, my name is Hugo and I'm in the market for a family! Hugo is a sweet, goofy boy who is learning lots of new things in his foster home. He is very playful and cuddly. He is sometimes hesitant around new things, but he recovers quickly because he is so eager to please. He gets along well with the dog-savvy cats in his foster home, and is mindful when they let him know that they don't want to play with him. If you are in the market for a good looking guy to hang around with, Hugo may be the perfect fit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Info About Me:
Basics: Weight - 42 lbs, Age -  1 years, 6 months
Has done well with: Dogs - Yes, Cats - Dog-savvy cats, Kids - respectful children

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 TO ADOPT ME – FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TODAY!!  http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/index
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BELLA’S AT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.BELLASBULLYBUDDIES.ORG
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/BELLASBULLYBUDDIES
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS AND COME OUT TO SAY HELLO!!



For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar