Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, December 2013

Daphne adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

This is Daphne. She is around 2 years old. She gets along with other dogs. She LOVES her tennis balls and to be with her people. She is gentle with children. Daphne is learning about cats and not chasing them. She gives marshmallow sweet kisses. She is current on shots, micro chipped and spayed. Contact Baltimore Bully Crew to adopt this beautiful girl.


 
 
 
Dubi adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies
 
Oh. My. GOODNESS!!!  I am SO excited to meet you.  You see, I'm a little bit of a local celebridog.  I walked the runway at a big event here in Baltimore, but I'm just as excited to meet people and other dogs as my adoring fans are to meet me!  Right now, my foster mom is working with me to contain my excitement when I meet people and other dogs by taking me to training.  It's really neat to learn new things and I really like it!  Guess sometimes I just don't know when to stop wiggling, but I promise I'm working on it the best I can.  I really do like new places and people and dogs a lot, and I've been told that is quite a good quality in a pup.  Everyone I meet tells me that I'm a total love bug.  While I am super excited to play with other dogs, I also get that not everyone wants to play or have me near their food and I totally respect that.  Hey, some fellas just need some space (I don't, but some do!)  Sometimes I really get my foster family laughing- especially when I scoot around on the bed in the morning while foster mom gets ready for work, just to inch a little closer to her side, or when my ears bob around on my walks.  The first step to making this awesome dog part of your family is to fill out an application at http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/index.  But you have to hurry... you don't want to miss out on this furbaby!!
 
 
 
 
Diesel adoptable at BARCS
 
Hi!  My name is Diesel, I’m 2 ½ years old, and I’m quite a sweet, gentle, and smart boy!  I have to brag that I have very good leash manners.  I don’t pull and I calmly walk right along with you.  I even know how to be polite at doors – I sit on command and patiently wait for you to open the door and let me know when it’s okay to exit.  The volunteers say I’m very “obedient”, whatever that means.  I just know I’m a very good boy and will try my very best to please you.  And I have to mention that I’m quite the lover too!  I like to snuggle close to you and lavish you with kisses!  I recently went tailgating and I was very well behaved!  I’m very friendly and playful with the other dogs here.  Please come visit me at BARCS and let me show you just what a fantastic addition I would make for any family!(http://www.petango.com/Adopt/Dog-Terrier-Pit-Bull-Mix-13577843)

 

 
XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar