Friday, December 6, 2013

BARCS Vaccine Clinic

Tomorrow is the BARCS Vaccine Clinic. They are held the 1st Saturday of every month from 9am-12pm and you can find me volunteering at every one of them (Usually sporting my Baltimore Bully Crew "Fight abuse not dogs" hoodie or my Viallobos Rescue "Racism is the Pits" hoodie).  Tomorrow is the first clinic that I won't actually be volunteering at because my Harley needs his shots so I will be bringing him. The Vaccine Clinics provide low cost rabies, distemper, microchip, and licenses for both cats and dogs.

Rabies- $6
Distemper- $10
Microchip- $20
License- $0-$30 depending on circumstances (age of owner and if the pet is spayed/neutered)

These prices are an absolute steal compared to what a normal vet will charge, plus proceeds go to BARCS. It's a win, win for all! Sooo for all of you local to Baltimore, next time your pet needs one of the above, please consider saving yourself money and helping the shelter all at the same time!

 
 
I can't wait to deliver this tomorrow. Merry Christmas BARCS babies! Love, Jon, Justine, Duke, Corrado, and Harley


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar