Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Fri{ght}day

Get it? Frightday since tomorrow is Halloween. Corny, I know. Now let's get to my Friday five!

1. Charm City locals you need to check out Mussel Bar and Grille in Harbor East. Delicious food and lots of beers on tap to try!

 

2. While perusing Instagram one day, I came across Amy Maison Decor. Not only is her dog adorable, her house is gorgeous! I'm definitely going to use her closet doors as inspiration for mine. If you saw my Master Bedroom Tour, you know that sprucing up my closet doors is at the top of my to do list!




3. Red guitar sangria. My new obsession.




4. How many of you go somewhere on Halloween? We go to my sister in laws house to see our niece and nephew trick or treat. And we don't get many trick or treaters at our house so it isn't really a big deal. But for the few we DO get, I'll be leaving this poem with a bowl of candy on our front porch :)


5. I have a cute three tier tray that sits in my kitchen... the only problem is, I am constantly rearranging it because I can't decide what I like best. OCD problems. Here is the latest:




Welp that sums up my Friday randoms! Have a great weekend and a fa-boo-lous Halloween. {Okay, okay enough with the stupid Halloween jokes}

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar