Thursday, October 22, 2015

Our Home, Master Bedroom Tour

  I love my small home. I love the coziness. I love that I don't have too much to clean. I hate my bedroom.


My closet is pretty much the length of my two hands spread out! Holy moly I h-a-t-e it. Our house has 3 bedrooms and the master bedroom closet is so small that I use one of the spare bedrooms as a walk in closet. It's THAT bad!






Aside from the closet issue, the room itself is very awkward with the window placement. We basically only had one spot to put the bed. And as you can see, a king takes up the entire room. Ugh







I've done my best with the space and I've come to the conclusion that I will never really love it. As of now, I'm the happiest with it that I've been since we moved in but I still feel like it's missing something.





So here's my to do list: I would like to do something with the closet doors because they are uggggggly. I need to re-arrange the décor above the bed because it's just not looking right. I think lowering the bed would make the room feel bigger {my husband likes it up high}. And I'm thinking a really subtle wallpaper would be perfect because the walls are too plain for my taste.

What do ya'll think? I'd love to hear from those of you who have small bedrooms too. How do you work your space?

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar