Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween in Baltimore

I love that Halloween falls on a Saturday this year. It means that there are a lot more events going on, on the actual holiday! I've put together a list of some fun happenings for those of you in the Charm City area. Hope y'all have a fa-boo-lous Halloween!!!


Adults only:








Bring the kids:







 Oh and one last thing... the winner of my "Thank You Giveaway" goes to Jessica Aubuchon!

Jessica Aubuchon

4 days ago  -  Shared publicly
 
I follow on instagram. I adore all the items in the giveaway. That glass would be perfect to sip from when trick-or-treaters come to my house!
 
Thank you to everyone who entered! Jessica, your gift will be going out asap :)
 
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar