Thursday, March 3, 2016

A Quick Check In {Deal Alert - Tommy Bahama}

Just checking in real quick to let y'all know about the Tommy Bahama friends and family sale. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already saw my spiel!


Today through next Monday {the 7th} is the friends and family sale at Tommy Bahama. If you're an online shopper all you have to do is use FRIENDS16 at checkout to get 25% off and free shipping. If you'd prefer to shop in store just go to TB's website and sign up to get the invite for 25% off sent to you by email. If you are already signed up you should've received a magazine in the mail... HOLD ONTO THAT because if you take that in to the store they will give you an additional 10% off!!


I'm a big Tommy Bahama fan and I know that sales like this only come a few times a year. So if you see something you like, I suggest grabbing it during the sale. I can personally vouch for their yummy smelling candles, comfortable swimwear, and fun sandals... while Jon wears their polos!



For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar