Monday, March 21, 2016

Vacation Recap {Photo & Video Dump}

Hi guys, I'm back from Aruba! We landed back in Baltimore late Saturday night and I spent all day yesterday doing laundry and stuff around the house so today is my first day back to the grind and I'm sure it'll take me a few days of playing catch up. I have to say although I enjoyed relaxing for a week, I am totally ready to get back into the swing of things! Here's a little bit of a recap for y'all of our trip: I booked it using cheapcaribbean.com and everything went smoothly {the only problem I had is that I had to call the airline to get my confirmation number... Cheap Caribbean did not give it to me... but that took me all of maybe 2 minutes}, we landed in Aruba on a Saturday and stayed at the Tamarijn Resort All Inclusive where we enjoyed not having to worry about food and drink cost while we were there, our room opened right onto the ocean and that was easily the best perk... I loved spending my days there, on Monday we ventured into town and did some shopping and eating, Wednesday afternoon Jon played a round of golf at The Links at Divi, on Thursday we took a jeep tour {by DePalm} to go snorkeling in the Natural Pool which was definitely the highlight of our trip, and Saturday afternoon we flew back home! Please enjoy the following pictures and video of our trip...

 
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar