Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Rearranging Our Living Room

Blogger fail... I didn't take any before pictures. BUT you might remember what my living room looked like from pictures I have posted on here before!


The sofa used to be right in front of the runner, facing the window.

 
 The space was open but now the sofa creates two distinct living spaces... the living room and the dining room.


 

I prefer it this way because now there is an open area when you walk from the front door to the kitchen.


 

 And I still feel like the whole space is open even though the sofa now divides the two living spaces. If you are in the kitchen or the dining room you can still see the tv in the living room.

 
 We've been in our house almost three years now and I had the living room set up the old way since we moved in. I can't believe it took me this long to rearrange the furniture but I'm so glad I did. If you are on a budget {aren't we all?} and you feel that your space needs some sprucing up, consider something as simple as rearranging the furniture. It makes a huge difference!

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar