Wednesday, November 25, 2015

How to Add a Little "Bling" to an Ordinary Chandelier


This is the chandelier in my dining room, that came with my house:


Borrrrrring if you ask me! I've been searching for an affordable crystal chandelier for a while now but have had no luck. This plain jane one is just not my style... at all.


So I did a quick Amazon search and found these teardrop chandelier crystals. A pack of 10 was $6.88 with free shipping!


 Once the crystals arrived, I didn't know exactly how I would get them to hang from the chandelier. So I had to get creative! Using fishing line from my husbands fishing pole in the basement, I carefully tied each crystal to the chandelier. And voila! I think it looks pretty darn good for $6.88!

 



For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar