Saturday, January 4, 2014

Wedding Checklists

Oh my Gaaaaa, I am so overwhelmed!!! Within hours of being engaged, family and friends started asking if I had a date in mind. Like what? I don't know what kind of wedding I want, who to invite, my budget, etc. so how could I possibly know when I want to have it?

I don't even know where to start. So I googled "how to plan a wedding" and found some pretty helpful checklists that I'd like to share.
Ultimate Wedding Planning Checklist

Interactive Checklist

The Guide

All are great and have their own ways of organizing items. I think every bride to be should use one of these because it spells out for you what needs to be done and when. I personally prefer the "Ultimate Wedding Planning Checklist" and will use that to plan mine.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar