Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Randoms

1. I love the Instagram of Nesting With Grace! Like me, she has a small home and I just love seeing how she makes it work. I've always wanted a piano but thought it wouldn't be possible in my size space. Maybe I'm wrong because Brooke fit hers right in front of her staircase. 


Conveniently I currently have nothing in front of mine. So what do y'all think... should I keep it the way it is or get a piano that I've always wanted!?

 

2. I stumbled across a new nail polish concept that does not require uv lamps and lasts 2-3 weeks just like gel polish. Check out Oceans of Beauty by Christy Allysen! I can't wait to try it.


3. I'm loving my new double cross ring. I bet you can't guess where I got it or how much I paid for it...

4. Where are all my Ebates people at!? You can now earn double cash back on stores like Amazon (7% back), Overstock (4% back), Snapfish (20% back), and Under Armour (8% back). I can't wait to see how much money I get back with my holiday shopping! If you are not an Ebates member yet, what are you doing??? Follow this link to join.
 
 
5. & in case you want to know what I'm making Jon and I for dinner tomorrow night... creamy potato soup! Doesn't it look delicious? Have a great weekend... See you back here on Monday!!!


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar