Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekend Recap

Why did Monday have to arrive so fast?? As I was laying in bed last night with a pounding headache, I thought that being able to sleep in the next morning would be really nice. But then I realized tomorrow was Monday and I would have to be up early for another work week. womp womp! Weekends always fly by. 

 

Saturday morning we had lunch at Mamas on the Halfshell. French toast and huevos rancheros... yes please!


Unfortunately two people in my life are in the hospital right now for different reasons. After brunch, Jon and I headed to Johns Hopkins Bayview to spend the day with one of those people. On our way home we received great news about our other special person. Thank you Jesus! Saturday evening I cooked up some soup using this recipe. I added broccoli and a can of cream of cheddar soup and it was absolutely delicious. It made enough for Jon and I to have on Sunday and for lunch today.


Sunday we attended the Ravens game. Although we lost, we still had a great time and we will ALWAYS be Ravens fans. This isn't our season but that's okay! Ravens games always seem to tire us out so when we got home I cooked up BLT's {using the leftover bacon we had from the soup} and relaxed on the sofa. The perfect way to end the weekend!


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar