Monday, November 9, 2015

Our Christmas Card Options

I like to get Christmas cards sent out in the first week of December so that it is one less thing I have to worry about as Christmas creeps up on us. We don't get pictures taken by a photographer... I don't see the point in spending the money when I can take them myself and edit them. Sure they aren't as high quality but I think our cards turn out just fine! You can see last year's card here

 This weekend I plan to take our pictures for this years card. Fingers crossed that everyone decides to cooperate. Can I just tell you how hard it is to get 2 dogs and a cat to look at the camera and hold still? Anyways, here are some cards I have my eye on. I'll wait until our pictures are taken to decide which one to go with!

Extra Extra 



Rustic Christmas 


 Treasured Yule



Whimsy Jolly Holiday


Rustic Frames


Brilliantly Bold


Red & Green Christmas Collage


Christmas Springs



Used Code "GREATCARDS" for 61% off flat cards at Snapfish
 Used Code "FREESHIP49" for free shipping at tinyprints

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar