Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Day in The Life of Me {Tuesday December 15, 2015}

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts so I figured I was due for one. After all, it's always fun to see what people's days look like, right? No? Okay, well here ya go anyways...

6:15am to 7:00am: My alarm goes off at 6:15am and I'm up but I'm not ACTUALLY up. I lay in bed and check emails, peruse Instagram, and doze off here and there.

7:00am to 7:30am: My second alarm goes off at 7:00am and this time I really have to get up. I let the dogs out, feed them and the cat, and get myself ready for the day.

7:30am to 8:00am: The dogs play outside, I give the cat some one on one attention, take my vitamins, throw my hair into a clip, straighten up the house, and kiss Jon goodbye {he's still sleeping because he worked a double the day before}.

8:00am to 8:30am: Commute to work. Highway traffic sucks!

  






8:30am to 5:00pm: I work like a dog. I eat lunch around noon and sit at my desk to catch up on some of my favorite blogs! Emails start pouring in so it's back to work I go.

 

5:00pm to 5:30pm: Commute home. I take the back roads this time and I usually get home in a half hour... unless there's traffic or I have to stop at the grocery store.

5:30pm to 6:00pm: Jon was off today {because he had a final to take} so he's home when I walk through the door after my long day, which is a nice change! Usually he's at work so I let the dogs out, feed them and the cat, and do a few house chores... but Jon took care of all that for me :)

6:00pm to 7:30pm: I sip on a glass of wine while Jon makes us blackened chicken salad sandwiches for dinner. I can't even begin to tell you how good these are!

7:30pm to 10:00pm: Jon has one more final to take so I go upstairs to shower and then I plop myself on the sofa with a book and put on an episode of Dateline {my latest obsession}. It's clear he's going to be a while so I scroll through the channels and find a new series Born This Way and I'm hooked! Those sweet young adults with Down Syndrome are so inspiring.

10:15pm: I'm in bed. Jon's still taking his last final so I drift off to sleep. Only to do it all again in approximately 8 hours!

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar