Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Fun {Holiday Questionnaire}

Last week on one of the link-ups, I came across the Going the Distance blog where Jenn shared a fun holiday questionnaire. So this week I decided to take part in it and answer all of her questions!

A holiday tradition: As a kid we would go to my grandparents house on Christmas eve and when we came back home that night, we found that Santa had stopped by and left us each a new pair of pajamas and a movie before he made his big delivery! It's something I'll never forget and probably something I will continue with my future children.

The Angel Sleep Tee 


What you'd love to see Santa bring you most this year: I'd really like a camcorder.

What's your go-to stocking stuffer item: Hmmm I don't have children yet and Jon and I just do bigger type gifts so I don't fill stockings for anyone. But some good items under $10 {for adults} are: a gift card for a coffee at Starbucks, an essential oil, a good book, a portable charger, a Christmas movie, chilling rocks, and texting gloves.

Who is the hardest to shop for during the holidays: Definitely the parents and grandparents... oh and couples too! I find it so hard to buy for people who already have most everything. I did find a great idea for a moscow mule gift basket and I think it will be perfect for a sweet couple I know ;)


Favorite winter accessory: Definitely infinity scarfs! You can never have enough in my opinion. Wearing a boring shirt? Dress it up with an infinity scarf!

Christmas tree lights {colors or all white?}: I think white lights look really classy and you can always decorate with a certain colored ornament to match a particular room. Color lights are really fun too though and are great for a kids tree.


Favorite holiday cocktail: Probably sangria. Actually I love sangria at any celebration {Christmas, bridal shower, etc.}. I'd love to try this holiday cocktail this year though.


Favorite holiday food: Green bean casserole. I feel like you either love it or hate it. I personally LOVE IT and can't get enough of it!

Do you have a good white elephant gift idea: Selfie stick. It's under $10, funny, and everyone probably wants one but just doesn't want to admit it.


Do you have a funny picture of you and Santa as a kid {post if you do}: Not that I know of!

Do you like candy canes: Not particularly.

Hot chocolate... marshmallows or no mashmallows: Ummm marshmallows for sure! Why not?

Favorite holiday song:


Favorite holiday movie: Hmmm I love them all but if I had to pick I'd probably say A Christmas Story.

A funny holiday story: One of the first years I spent Christmas with Jon's family, his great uncle was drinking {what he thought was} a glass of wine but turns out it was vinegar and he had no idea! Bless his heart.

Have you ever been on a sleigh ride: Nope!

A fun holiday memory: Spending time at my nanny and poppy's beautiful country house and being spoiled by them. At the time we hated traveling to them. Little did I know my nanny would die when I was 10 and those few years spending holidays with her are memories I will cherish forever.

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar