Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

I finally get to share our Christmas cards! Last year I went with tinyprints to do my cards and I was really happy with them. A last minute decision this year had me choosing these cards through Shutterfly {a sister company of tinyprints} and I can say I am just as happy with them! Great quality and the cards arrived on my doorstep just a few days after ordering. They had so many cards to choose from and most cards had a few options for different layouts as well. Here's how ours turned out...

Front of the card

 

Back of the card


I used this fun post for creative ideas on addressing envelopes. I had the best time personalizing each one and I just know my ricipients will appreciate it as well!

 

If you haven't ordered your cards yet, it's not too late! Use code FAVES40 to receive 40% off your order and code SHIP49 to receive free shipping on orders over $49 at Shutterfly. Also, I have ONE special code to give out that will get you an EXTRA {and by extra, I mean on top of the FAVES40 and SHIP49 codes} $20 off your order. The code is valid through this Sunday {December 13th}. Comment below if you would like to receive it!

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar