Friday, June 13, 2014

Five on Friday

TGIF!!! Am I the only one who thinks this week went by way too slow? Here in Baltimore it was so gloomy which I'm sure didn't help! Here's to the weekend starting in 8 hours :)

1. I am obsessed with this garden stool from Zulily, priced at only $99!!! Need an invitation to join this amazing site? Here ya go! And you might just get addicted to it like me ;)


2. After some searching, Jon and I have agreed on a hot tub! We really took the time to educate ourselves and we are so glad we did. If not, we could have spent the same amount of money for a poorly built tub. And who wants that? Anyways, here is our hot tub- Now all we have to do is build a foundation. As anyone done this before? Suggestions would be great. I know we will be hitting up YouTube for some tutorials.



3. This weekend I'll be working on welcome bags for the wedding. I'm so excited! Everyone who stays the night at our venue will receive a bag. Just something simple and a way to say thanks, once again, for coming. Here are some ideas I'm getting:





4. Speaking of this weekend, I've been craving crabs so I am definitely fitting that in at some point! And my potato salad always goes so well with crabs- Jon just loves it!


5. And since I never share pictures of my dogs (joking!) here's a picture of them snuggling. It warms my heart to see how much they love each other. 



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar