Thursday, June 5, 2014

New Backyard Plans

Ugh it's getting hot here in Maryland! Makes me want to throw on a bathing suit and sip an ice cold drink!! With the weather and the fact that I work so much and can't get to the beach as much as I would like to... it has made me start thinking about getting A POOL. For 2 pit bulls my yard isn't as big as I would like it to be so I know if I get a pool I want to use as little space as I have to. We also have a big tree and a shed to throw in the mix so I decided to use an online planner found here to design my yard. Now I am far from a professional so mine certainly doesn't look very good but you get this gist. The right bottom corner symbolizes the back part of our house with our covered porch which I plan to move our outdoor dining set to. We are then going to gravel the bottom left part of our yard. That's where the pool will go and some lounge chairs and of course our grill! All of that grey stuff... That's our concrete sidewalk... I did my best with that lol. And all of the white will stay as grass for the dogs. What do ya'll think? We are still in the VERY beginning process so I'm not sure if this is our definite plan but I hope it is ;)


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar