Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesdays: Reintroductions

Good morning! Today I am linking up with Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday. And today's topic is reintroductions. So, here we go... my life story:

I was born on October 27, 1989 in Baltimore, Maryland to a mom who stayed at home running a daycare and a dad who worked day and night as a truck driver to give us everything we ever wanted. I was raised in Bel Air, a suburb outside of Baltimore. I have an older sister who is now married with a husband and two children, a younger sister who is graduating from West Virginia University this year, and a younger brother who is currently a sophomore at West Virginia University.

 




I was a dancer at 3 years old and eventually became the dance team captain in high school. That's when I met my husband... so yes, we are "high school sweethearts". I orginially went to West Virginia University but only lasted a semester before I transferred to Towson University. I graduated with a bachelors degree in Health Care Management with a minor in Business Administration, in December 2011.


 

 


  Upon graduation I took a full time position at the textiles recycling company I worked at during college. May 2012 I bought my home in Baltimore. In October 2012 we adopted our first dog, Corrado through Baltimore Bully Crew. March 2013 is when we started fostering Harley from BARCS and soon after we officially adopted him. In the Fall of 2013 I started this blog as a hobby and a way to document all of life's happenings. On December 26, 2013 Jon proposed to me at the top of the empire state building in New York City. We were married in Havre de Grace, Maryland on August 31, 2014. We have been enjoying life as a married couple for a little over a year now. We are still in our first home but hope to move to a bigger one. We love our pets so much and have a passion for animal rescue so we occasionally volunteer with Baltimore Bully Crew. I have advanced at the textiles recycling company and Jon is finishing his degree while also working full time in the restaurant business. We are eager to see what the future has in store for us and would love to start a family eventually!

 

 

 




As for me, I use this little blog of mine as a creative outlet. It's a hobby and keeps me busy! I also love being a homemaker... decorating, cooking, you name it. Over the years I have built a stronger relationship with God and on Sunday's you can catch me watching Pastor Jentezen Franklin. I love a good glass of wine or a steaming cup of hot tea while cuddling on the sofa and binge watching The Real Housewives. Family is everything to me and I believe in making as many memories as possible. Well, that's about all for now. Thanks for stopping by Charm City Ciemny's... I hope you'll be back!

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar