Monday, January 18, 2016

Weekend Recap

I'm a little late to the party on this freezing cold Monday. Jon is sick with what is probably food poisoning so I'm working from home today to take care of him. Before he started to feel sick last night, we had a good weekend. Friday night we went out to eat at our local seafood spot and then came home to watch some movies with our new gbox. Saturday morning we ran over to Jon's sisters house to watch our niece while they took their newborn baby to a check up. We really cherish our time with sweet Emma. The things she says just cracks us up! I spent the afternoon reorganizing my kitchen. I have very minimal cabinet space and was running out of room for food storage so after a quick stop at HomeGoods I came home with one huge basket to store snacks on top of my fridge. Not my ideal solution but the only one I really have. Saturday night Jon had to work and I went out with one of my best friends for dinner and drinks. We went to our favorite tapas restaurant in Fells Point, Mezze and then headed next door to Kali's Court for some drinks. Sunday was spent as a day of rest so we ordered in some food, napped, did some chores around the house, and then ended it with an errand to Target and carryout for dinner! Time to get my butt  back to the gym and head back to work tomorrow :) I'm ready to tackle the week

Emma Grace

 

Finds at HomeGoods in Towson, MD and the new "snack basket" on top of my fridge.

 

Girls night!

 

We love our tapas



4 chalkboard tags just $1 at target... perfect for my new basket


I think I could get used to working from home with this guy ;)


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar