Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Baby Products You Don't Need

1. NoseFrida $16

Image result for nosefrida

The bulb syringe that the hospital gives you worked just fine for us. I don't see why we would need anything else to clear Sienna's nose. I'm still using it. Plus am I the only one that can't get over the thought of sucking the snot out of your kid's nose?

2. Bottle warmer $25

Image result for bottle warmer

Call me old-fashioned but I just put water in a bowl and heat it in the microwave 1-2 minutes and then submerge the bottle in the bowl for another 2 minutes. I just don't see the need for a bottle warmer that won't save me much time anyways. 

3. Wipe warmer $20

Image result for wipe warmer

I must be the meanest mama on the planet because my baby girl gets wiped with room temperature wipes! Some people may call it cold but come-on. Your child will survive and thrive without warm wipes, this I promise you.

4. Boppy pillow $40

Image result for boppy pillow

Breastfeeding didn't go well for us so we only did it for a little while and I used a regular old pillow to prop up underneath us. That regular old pillow did just fine! And I used it often while bottle feeding as well.

5. Dockatot or co-sleeper $175

Image result for dockatot

We tried a co-sleeper and it wasn't our thang. The baby didn't like it and it took up too much space in our bed. She slept in the pack n play which included a bassinet. We have this one! When she was 3 months old we moved her into her crib. Now the pack n play is used for when she sleeps over her grandparents house. So we have gotten much use out of our pack n play!!!

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar