Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Weekend Recap

Finally checking in today! Been very busy around here lately. Last Friday Sienna and I met my sister in law and her kids for dinner at a fun outdoor restaurant that has a play area for the kids. Sienna watched her cousins run around and she had so much fun! I can't wait until she can get out there with them. Afterwards, we ran to a store to "shop". We didn't buy anything because lets face it, it's not really shopping when you have 3 little kids with you. We were really just trying to tire them out and get them all in bed by 8pm. Success!!!


On Saturday Jon and I opened a bank account for Sienna which we've really been meaning to do so we were glad to get that out of the way. After some more not-so-fun things {laundry} we headed up to my moms house where she hosted a group reading by The Baltimore Medium. We have had sessions with KC for years! Funny story: last year I was newly pregnant with Sienna and only my mom and sister knew. My mom hosted a group reading for her friends and I was not there. KC told my mom that I was pregnant in front of all of her friends not knowing we were trying to keep it a secret. Oops!! And she also told my mom that the baby was a girl. Three months later an ultrasound did indeed confirm that we were having a baby girl!


On Sunday morning we dropped Si off at my grandparents house for her to spend the day. Then we went to Hawk's Hollow Farm where they were having a fall family festival. I brought my Matilda Jane samples. Lots of little girls and mamas stopped by :)





Now we are well into the week with a to-do list that seems never ending! One thing to look forward to: my birthday this Friday and Sienna's first Halloween next week!!! Woohoo

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also Luke 12:34

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar