Monday, October 16, 2017

What Makeup Products I Use

I'm not a HUGE makeup person. I have 6 products that I use on a daily basis and they are all drug store purchases except for the mascara. I like to keep things simple and inexpensive. These are tried and true items that are essential for me and I'm glad to share them with you!


Physicians Formula mineral loose powder in natural beige
Covergirl m3 foundation in golden beige
Maybelline 24k nudes eyeshadow pallet
Maybelline lipstick in twinkle #705
Mac brush #190 {to apply the illumination powder}

Image result for nyx highlighter lavender steel

If I'm going out with friends or maybe on a date with my husband, I'll add some eyeliner and maybe a darker eye shadow. I'll also throw on a little sparkle and lip color! But that's about it. Here's what I use:


The Body Shop brilliance powder {discontinued}
Lipsense in Aussie Rose

What are your go-to products? Please share in the comments!



For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar