Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Tea Tree Shampoo by Maple Holistics

It's Wednesday y'all... we've made it halfway through the week! Today I want to share a lovely shampoo that I was given the opportunity to try. My husband actually started using tea tree shampoo years ago and so I followed suit, never looking back.


When I was contacted by Maple Holistics to try their shampoo, it was a no brainer! I quickly visited their website where I read that this shampoo can help slow hair loss... sign me up!!! I'm 4 months postpartum and I'm losing hair like it's nobody's business. No one tells you this about pregnancy, ladies. But it's true. 


You'll see on the bottle that it contains over 98 all natural compounds!!! I love that. I also loved that the consistency was not thin... and it lathered! There is nothing I hate more than a runny shampoo that does not lather. Nothing.


The last reason I love this shampoo and the reason I will not go back to anything else... the cooling sensation!!! No other shampoo will leave your scalp feeling exfoliated like this. The great thing about Maple Holistics is that they have a free samples program where you can try their shampoos at no cost! I highly recommend trying the tea tree shampoo but the argan oil shampoo and conditioner is also intriguing. 



For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar