Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Sienna's Hospital Pictures

When the photographer came to our room the morning after Sienna was born, we totally took advantage and had a mini photo session right on the hospital bed. She was as fresh as they come and I wanted to document it! We got some family photos done as well and although they are precious, I'm just not sharing them on here... I look less then desirable. And no, I'm not just being petty... I realize I just gave birth and I need to be forgiving to myself but at this point I was also 48 + hours without food, battling preeclampsia, and still on magnesium so I look way worse than your average "just gave birth woman" haha. Okay, without further adieu here is my Sienna Raquel at around 12 hours old!







For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar