Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wedding Wednesday, Lost Footage {& Pictures by Friends and Family}

A mix match of photos... some I never posted and the rest taken by friends and family!

{Groom and Best Man... can you tell they're twins?}


{The groomsmen goofing off}



{Just look at Logan's face... priceless!}


{They CAN take a normal picture}


{Groom and Best Man, Mike}


{Groom and Groomsman, Tom}


{Groom and Groomsman, Josh}


{View of the ceremony from the DJ booth}


{Our first dance}



{Best Man speech}


{Maid of Honor speech}


{With our friend Zac}



{Cutting our cake}


{With my high school friend and college roommate, Bridget}





{With my Aunt Kathy}


{With my mom}


{Table 9: The Marzullo family}


{Our centerpieces that I designed}


{Our favors: Personalized mason jar mugs}





{At our sweetheart table, eating dinner}


{The details made it all more special}



{Cheers!}


{Dancing with my dad}



{Love my mom who helped me pull off the wedding!}


{Some of our friends}





{My cousin, Kristin, who did a reading during the ceremony}


{The bride's family}



{Logan, our cute ring bearer}



{Bride's grandparents}


{Groom's grandmothers}


{Jon's niece, Emma}


{Jon's nephew, Logan}




















{My nanny and Uncle Donny- photos for the memory table}


{With Jon's sister, Lauren}


{I saved the best for last. My husband LOVES hot sauce so I went through theknot.com to order personalized hot sauce bottles for each table. They were a hit!}


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar