Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy Fridayyyyyyy

1. I was browsing Instagram photos the other day when I came across these double band moonstone rings by Samantah Conn. I immediately fell in love. Like I literally can't stop thinking about these rings. I would die to have one. Hint, hint... hubby are you reading this?? ;)


2. I shared my Christmas home tour with ya'll yesterday. If you missed it, you can catch it here.


3. Still have some Christmas shopping left to do? No worries because you have 3 days left to order through Amazon Prime in time for the big day. Looking for a funny gift for someone? How about these pick your nose paper cups! They would be hilarious to put out at a party.


4. As of today there are only 9 days that stand between me and beautiful Jamaica. I am oh so excited for Jon and I to finally get to enjoy our honeymoon! But don't worry because while I'm gone I will have 2 guest bloggers bringing you some fun. You will get to meet the wonderful Sarah from Coffee and Glitter and Michelle from It's The New Twenty!

Coffee&Glitter


5. Jon and I had brunch at the Red Star Bar & Grill this week where we got calamari prepared in the most unique way. It was flash fried, served with jalapeno, shallots, and parsley and a Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce. Mmmmm


Joining these 3 link ups...




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar