Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wine & Wish {Featuring Casa Santos Lima Lab}

It's time for another Wine & Wish post where I share a new wine try as well as a beautiful home to envy and wish for while sipping said wine! It's my favorite thing to do after a long days work or on a Saturday afternoon and I love sharing my finds with you!


Wine

I guess it's no secret why I decided to try this wine {I love dogs}. I wonder if there is a pit bull wine... now that would be my calling! Okay about the Lab wine... loaded with ripe berry flavors, this versatile, food-friendly red is an ideal entry point for those new to wine—it's just as tasty with seared salmon as it is with a cozy bowl of chili. And at less than $10, this Portuguese red is easy to enjoy by the case all season long.

Casa Santos Lima Lab


Wish

You guys, I am a BIG real housewives fan and today I am drooling over Kyle Richards' gorgeous Beverly Hills home {yes, she has multiple homes so I had to be specific}. I think purple is a hard color to decorate with but I love how Kyle used it in her formal dining room!

Kyle Richards' home



http://amzn.to/1nMRhSt

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar