Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesdays: The Way to My Heart

Today I'm linking up with Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday and today we are to share the way to our hearts.


Hmmm what is the way to my heart? I honestly do not know! For me I guess it's the little things... oh and food lol! I just love when Jon cooks me a good meal and let me tell you, he can cook!!! But I also love flowers once in a blue moon or something as simple as when he lets me sleep in on the weekends and gets up with the dogs for me {since I get up early with them Monday-Friday}. I don't expect or even want much. Just him loving me all these years is enough! What is the way to your heart? What do you love for your man to do for you? Just 13 days until Valentine's Day y'all! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for all things Valentine's Day.


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar