Monday, May 19, 2014

Atlantic City & Weekend Recap

As you know we took a trip to Atlantic City last week to celebrate Jon's 25th birthday. 


We stayed at Harrah's Resort and absolutely loved our room. The bathroom was my favorite with a big glass shower on your right, a huge vanity in the center, and to the left was a separate room for the toilet. 


When you walk out of the bathroom there was a gorgeous mirror and the closet.  I told Jon I loved the set up so much that if we ever got the chance to design our own home, I would totally steal the idea.


We had a great time sipping drinks at the pool bar and gambling.



Dinner at Amada (a Spanish restaurant) in Revel Resort was soooooo good. The chef at Jon's work actually recommended it to us and we are so glad he did. We will definitely be going back the next time we are in Atlantic City!


I feel like I am so old because our trip wore me out- so I took it easy this weekend. Saturday Jon and I had lunch at McFaul's followed by a trip to Lowes for some plants. Jon went to work and I spent the evening watching the Preakness and working on a flower monogram project for our bedroom. I will post the DIY later this week so stay tuned!!!


Sunday I did the usual... laundry, cleaning, and tanning. I also organized the plants we got from Lowes on our front porch. I LOVE shopping my own home (moving things around from room to room) because it feels knew but you didn't spend any money :) I moved the table that was in my bedroom next to my reading chair (seen in this post) down to the front porch. It was bought as an outdoor table anyways so I thought why not? I think it looks great! 


Chair from Ikea 2 years ago, similar here. Mailbox


And lastly I just want to share a picture of two of my babies... they love to take in the sun together! Heart melt...



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar