Friday, May 9, 2014

Five on Friday

1. I ordered this mason jar cup with sleeve and straw from HustleMama on etsy. I'm going to be completely honest, I originally had my eye on this seersucker mason jar but after shipping and tax, the total came to around $32 and I just thought that was a lot. So I did a little research and found HustleMama- with shipping ($5.95) and embroidery ($2.00) my total came to $23.95 now that's more like it! I absolutely love the design I chose and I asked her to embroider it with my monogram in a cursive font. I can't wait to see how it turns out :)


2. My fiance's 25th birthday is this Sunday. To celebrate we are going to be spending 2 days at Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City next week. I am oh so excited!


3. I'm currently working on some updates for my master bedroom (curtains, table lamp, etc). I have my bed cornered for space reasons and I recently bought a new suede headboard but I still feel like something is missing behind the bed. I'm considering a tall house plant/tree like this. What do you think?


4. I took a break from wedding planning but I'm back at it and using these for inspiration!






5. Just about 4 months left until the wedding. I know I'm a dork but countdowns is what keeps me going!


Want to link up? Just copy and paste the logo at the bottom of your post. And link to one or all of the hostess blogs!



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar