Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wedding Wednesday

Spring/Summer wedding season is officially hereeeee. If you have more than one wedding to go to this season, trust me you are not alone! In fact this time of year has become so popular to get married that next May my best friend and a good friend from high school are getting married on the same exact day. Talk about coincidence!

I've started thinking about some outfit ideas for a wedding that I'll be attending this season (and I'm not talking about my own lol)- I feel like it is fairly simple for us girls to style a wedding outfit. Often times a great maxi or a simple summer dress is perfect paired with neutral colored wedges or Jack Rogers sandals. And as simple as it all came together, you look flawless and like you put a lot of time into it.


Spring/Summer Wedding


Open shoulder dress
anthropologie.com


Cold shoulder dress
anthropologie.com

Ted Baker floral skater skirt
$335 - johnlewis.com

Alice Olivia ikat dress
$240 - theoutnet.com





Let's talk about the guys now- they just throw on a simple suit that's been hanging in their closet for years and call it a day. To be honest, they end up looking like they didn't put much effort or care into the way they look and I think it's about time we change that. So girls, here are a couple of suits I'm interested in for Jon. They are all from BONOBOS new collection of Seersucker and Cotton suits (oh how I have a weakness for all things seersucker!). 


Men's Seersucker and Cotton Suits




More importantly they have style and they look great next to the ensemble options I chose for myself. I have confidence that Jon and I will look great. Check out BONOBOS for more men's suits so you and your man can look flawless together this wedding season!!!


Untitled #7



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar