Thursday, September 18, 2014

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, September 2014

Jupiter adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

Located in Baltimore, MD. This is Jupiter. He is a year and a half old. He gets along with most other dogs. He is rather low energy. Jupiter is crate trained and housetrained. He knows basic commands and LOVES to show them off. Contact us to adopt Jupiter. 
baltimorebullycrew@gmail.com www.facebook.com/baltimorebullycrew www.baltimorebullycrew.com http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MD393.html




Tulip (Pippa) adoptable through BARCS

Hi there! My name is Pippa! I'm 1 year old, and I'm a tiny little nugget - I only weigh about 30 pounds, and my little head has the most expressive ears! I've been so scared since coming to the shelter, not knowing what is going on. But I'm learning new things in my foster home - how to walk on a leash, that hands mean petting, and we're working on meeting new people and my commands. Everyone that we meet just gushes over how cute I am! I am housebroken, and don't mind my crate. I really love my bones filled with frozen peanut butter! I spend most of the day hanging out in the office with my foster dad, and I am a really good supervisor ;) I'm very low energy, but I do enjoy playing with other dogs! I had a great time in Playgroup with the other doggies! I would really do best in a home with another dog who can be my guardian angel/guiding light to show me that things aren't as scary as they seem! I would prefer not to share my home with small kids. I'm up to date on my shots, and I've been spayed already! If you would like to show me that you can be loving and patient, I'd love to meet you! Contact my foster mama - teripoz@gmail.com




Ginger adoptable through Bella's Bully Buddies

Ahoy! I'm Ginger. I started out in a shelter, the weather was kind of rough, so I ended up here at my foster’s isle and I found out life’s not that tough! I've been stuck here for a few weeks now and It’s been some adventure living here!  I’ve had to become quite clever with ideas on how to pass the time.  Although I landed here with great company (my foster family, a dog, a cat, the professor and Maryanne) I have to say, thank GOODness this place is full of tennis balls! Just the thought of it makes me wiggle from my nose to the tip of my tail!   When I'm done collecting a tennis ball (or 2 or 3), and I see the sunset of the horizon from across the plush carpet, I still have lots of time to daydream about being rescued to a forever home.  I imagine how we’d take walks and hikes and have delicious meals and maybe throw in some belly rubs and naps aaaaand.... tennis balls!! It's safe to say that I’ve been stranded on my foster’s island for way too long! So just click  below and you'll hear a tail, a tail of a faithful pup...in need of your rescue!
TO ADOPT ME – FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TODAY!!  http://bellasbullybuddies.org/bbb-webapp/adoptionApplication/index
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BELLA’S AT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.BELLASBULLYBUDDIES.ORGFOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/BELLASBULLYBUDDIESDON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS AND COME OUT TO SAY HELLO!!




Want to remember these adoptable dogs? Pin it to Pinterest!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar