Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Recap

Good morning! Is it just me or does it seem like Monday came way too soon? Like what? Another work week? Ugh. I had a great weekend spent with friends and my husband. Most weekends my husband is working and I only get to see him for a few hours Sunday mornings BUT this weekend he only had to work Sunday evening so I treasured everything we got to do.

Friday night we went to a friends house to celebrate their birthday around a bonfire. Oh and a special little someone (our niece, Emma) was in attendance so we soaked up all of our time with her!




Saturday was spent being lazy around the house. Then we headed downtown for dinner at Thames Street Oyster House where we tried escargot for the very first time. I have to admit I was actually scared to take a bite but let me just tell you it was absolutely delicious!!! We also enjoyed calamari, the lobster wedge salad, and a crab cake. We were so full I'm surprised we were even able to walk out of the restaurant. We stopped over at Max's Taphouse to visit Jon's sister. We were only able to stay for 1 beer before we had to call it a night- our stomach's just couldn't handle it (that food at Thames Street really did us in!).

Top from Venus (spend $100 or more to get free shipping plus use code XWEB14A7005 for 10% off your entire purchase (offer ends 10/2/2014))






Sunday morning we headed back downtown with one of my best friends to tailgate at the Raven's game. We didn't have tickets so right before the game started we headed over to a local bar. Plug Ugly's is where we went and we had sangria (if you go there, you HAVE to try their sangria!) and crab dip.



That pretty much sums up my weekend. I'm joining these link ups Join The Gossip and B Loved Boston

XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar