Tuesday, September 9, 2014

About Me

One of the blogs I follow, Lew Party of Two, did this fun post a few days ago and I thought I should join in! This has been floating around the blog world and I'm just now getting my hands on it. Here we go :)


Name, Age, and Location
I'm Justine and I'm 24 but not for long... I turn 25 in October! I currently live in Baltimore, Maryland... on the outskirts of the city to be exact. I grew up in Bel Air, Maryland.


Family
I married my high school sweetheart just about a week and a half ago! My side: my mom and dad (married 27 years), older sister (married with 2 children), younger sister (a senior at WVU), and younger brother (a freshman at WVU). His side: mom and stepdad, older sister (married with a baby), twin brother (5 year old son), and 2 stepsisters.


Work
My grandmother is the Executive Vice President for Whitehouse and Schapiro (a textiles recycling company) and while in college I was lucky enough to work there part time. When I graduated, they offered me a full time position and I've been there ever since. Hoping to take a new position within the company this year!


Hobbies
I love blogging, trying new restaurants, football, and decorating my home.


Favorite Food
I love Mexican food! Tacos, burritos, salads... I love it all! And I eat Chipotle once a week.


Favorite Color
Years ago I would've said blue but now I say gold


Standard Bar Order
Pinot Grigio


Places I Shop
Nordstrom. Anthropologie. I do a lot of online shopping to get the best deals but some of my favorite brands are Michael Kors, Tommy Bahama, Kate Spade, Victoria's Secret, and the list goes on and on and on...


Bed Time and Wake Up Time
I'm up at 6:45am every day and I go to bed between 10pm and 11pm. I know, I'm old. I wish I could stay up longer and I try to but I'm the type of person that NEEDS their sleep and my work schedule requires me to be up at 6:45.


Beauty Products I Can't Live Without
If I had to choose one, I'd say my lip liner. I didn't always use lip liner until I had my make up done by a professional a few years ago. That's when I learned how important lip liner is and how much it really makes a difference in the way your lips look :)


Why I Blog
I started this blog when I got engaged because I wanted to share all about my wedding experience. I have fallen completely in love with blogging and I love sharing things about my daily life, to recipes, to home décor...


XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar