Thursday, March 26, 2015

Four {fun facts about me}

I'm jumping on the bandwagon of what a lot of bloggers are doing... a way to get to know us better by sharing some fun facts! It's called "four".

Four of my nicknames
  1. Teenie- My parents started calling me this when I was little, because I was little.
  2. Tine- Over the years Teenie has developed into Tine {Short for Justine}. Most of my friends and family call me this... probably more often then they call me Justine.
  3. Babe- What Jon calls me.
  4. Bubba- Not really sure where it came from but growing up my sister and brother called me this. I called my sister Pooh.
{My sister Jessica, my brother James, and me with our childhood dog Elvis}


Four jobs I've had
  1. McDonalds- My first job {in high school}. I was the drive-through girl taking orders and handling money. And no, I am not ashamed of this job... it taught me a lot about hard work, the value of a dollar, and that in customer service {especially the restaurant business} some people will treat you like crap so kill 'em with kindness. 
  2. Outback Steakhouse- The summer before college I was a hostess.
  3. Whitehouse & Schapiro {Receptionist}- My job throughout college. I answered phones, helped with billing and accounting, filed, and generated invoices.
  4. Whitehouse & Schapiro {Vice Controller of Accounting and Logistics}- My current job. I wont even begin to start with all that I do. 
Four movies I've watched more than once
  1. Forrest Gump- It never gets old to me no matter how many times I watch it.
  2. The Time Traveler's Wife- Such a sad and touching story.
  3. Cinderella- The classic was my favorite movie when I was little. I'm excited to see the new 2015 version!
  4. How The Grinch Stole Christmas- My favorite Christmas movie to watch every year.

Four things in my purse
  1. My wallet- Pretty essential.
  2. Mace - Because I live in Baltimore ;)
  3. Mini bag that holds my makeup, hand sanitizer, and feminine products.
  4. Cell Phone
Four places I've lived 
  1. Bel Air, Maryland- I was raised in the county.
  2. Morgantown, West Virginia- When I attended WVU for a semester.
  3. Towson, Maryland- North Baltimore where I attended Towson University for about 4 years.
  4. Baltimore, Maryland- Where I currently live and bought my first home {Parkville/North East Baltimore City}.
{My sister and I in high school, and the house I grew up in}


Four places I've visited
  1. Ochos Rios, Jamaica- Where Jon and I went on our honeymoon.
  2. Niagra Falls, Canada- It was my first time traveling outside of the country!
  3. Florida- I've been a few times for dance competitions in high school and with my family growing up.
  4. Cleveland, Ohio- Nothing special but it was my first ever business trip so I think it's worth mentioning.
{On our honeymoon}



Four places on my travel bucket list
  1. Italy- Jon's Italian but just in general we would love to see the country.
  2. Las Vegas- Maybe one of my girl friends will have a bachelorette party there?
  3. Charleston- Would love to go and see the southern history.
  4. Punta Cana- Probably our next vacation destination!
Four things I don't eat
  1. Meat
  2. Milk
  3. Raw oysters
  4. Raw sushi
Four tv shows I watch
  1. All of the Real Housewives on Bravo- I'm a sucker for reality tv
  2. Bringing Up Bates- An adorable family centered around God
  3. Party Down South- I'm a sucker for TRASHY reality tv
  4. The Bachelor- Yup, I'm that girl

Four things to look forward to in 2015
  1. My best friends wedding this May!
  2. Travel- a mini getaway to Atlantic City for Jon's 26th birthday, a few trips to the family beach house this summer, and hopefully somewhere tropical for my 26th birthday in October.
  3. Enjoying time as a couple, being young, and lots of trips to Loch Raven with our 2 dogs... we know how important this is before we have children.
     
    4.  Celebrating our first year of marriage at the end of August!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar