Friday, September 22, 2017

Five on {Friday Favorites}

Happy Friday! Whew what a week! I'm having some technical trouble with the video I posted yesterday {insert embarrassed emoji}. Let's see if I can get it working today. In the meantime, like every other Friday I am linking up with Smidge of This and a few other blogs to share our favorites from the week.

1. I am SO EXCITED to share with you all that I am a new boutique owner/trunk keeper with Matilda Jane Clothing! I actually shared the news via Facebook live Wednesday night {connect with me on Facebook if you would like to keep updated with my weekly live videos}. I just LOVE this brand and HAD to be a part of it. Have you ever heard of Matilda Jane? If not, that's ok! I answer a lot of questions about MJ here so please check it out!

166184a1f901411f50454a92d75052e8.jpg (734×1136)

2. I finally got my butt back in the gym and it felt SO GOOD! You can't beat the feeling of accomplishment you get after going to the gym


3. Today is the first day of Fall! Today is the first day of Fall! Definitely a favorite this week.


Image result for welcome fall




4. Local weekend happenings: Johnny Appleseed Festival @ Weber's Cider Mill Farm, St. Joseph's Fall Family Festival @ Angel Park, Fall Harvest & Craft Festival @ Steppingstone Museum, Ravens vs. Jaguars @ M&T Bank Stadium

5. Ok I've posted about Lipsense twice this week so now makes three times. Are you annoyed yet? Definitely don't want to sound like a broken record of here but I am enjoying Lipsense. Which color should I go with next? I have my eye on Kiss For a Cause but that is definitely BAM! A sweet reader suggested Bombshell. I would love to hear some more suggestions because let's face it, I'll probably grab another 2 or 3 colors!


My before and after with the color Aussie Rose

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar