Friday, September 15, 2017

Five on {Friday Favorites}

Today I'm linking up with Smidge of This and a few other blogs to share our favorites from the week.

1. On Sunday one of my very best girl friends was visiting from California. Now that she lives on the other side of the country, I only get to see her once or twice a year. This girl is more like a sister to me! And it was the first time Sienna got to meet her Aunt Meg!


2. Chip and Joanna Gaines announced their new home and lifestyle brand, Hearth and Hand, that will be launching at Target this November! I can't wait!!!

hearth hand chip joanna gaines target fixer upper hgtv 1.jpg (2000×1026)

3. Speaking of Target, I snagged this gorgeous plate for $5 on Tuesday


and the pumpkin is a dollar store find!!

4. Local weekend happenings: Dogfest @ Bmore Humane, Perry Hall Apple Festival @ Chapel Hills Farm & Nursery, Parktoberfest @ Mount Vernon Marketplace, Bel Air Festival of The Arts @ Shamrock Park, and Ravens vs. Browns @ M&T Bank Stadium.


5. And lastly, my baby girl experienced the spoon for the first time this week! It was mostly milk with just a little bit of rice cereal. We will slowly make it thicker and thicker and then we will start the pureed fruits and veggies. Time. slow. down.


SpaceSaver High Chair

Have a good weekend, y'all. I'll just be over here pinning all things Fall because I'm obsessed...



For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar