Friday, September 29, 2017

Five on {Friday Favorites}

A random assortment of favorites for you today...

1. I received my Matilda Jane October trunk on Wednesday and I can officially share it with you on Monday. Please connect with me on Facebook where I will be going live to show my favorite pieces from the collection! If you miss me live, I will post the video to my timeline. So so excited for this!!! Here's a sneak peek...



2. Sienna tried solids for the VERY FIRST TIME this week. This is the aftermath of prunes:


3. You might have caught me on snapchat, talking about my new highlighter by NYX. I'm loving it!!!

Image result for nyx highlighter lavender steel

4. Local weekend happenings: Wine on the Water @ Baltimore Rowing Club, Fireside Saturdays @ Harford Vineyard & Winery, Apple Picking @ Wilson's Farm Market, Fall Festival @ Bel Air Church of the Nazarene, Pirate Weekend @ Maryland Renaissance Festival, Ravens vs. Steelers @ M&T Bank Stadium

Image may contain: text

5. I'm a big fan of shopping your own house. Just ask my husband, I'm always moving things around! So when our floral arrangement needed to be moved to make room for Fall decorations, I decided to find a new place for it. It might be staying there for good!


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar