Sunday, September 3, 2017

I'm Back!

Wow! It's been almost a year and a half since I last wrote and a lot has changed! I stopped blogging when I took a new and more demanding position at work. I was putting in long hours and just didn't have the time for this space anymore. And then about a year ago Jon and I found out I was pregnant! This past May we welcomed our sweet baby girl, Sienna. In June it was decided that I would not return to my previous job so the last 3 {almost 4} months, I have been enjoying motherhood. There's nothing better! I love it. I love her.


Sienna Raquel Ciemny born May 11, 2017 8:54 pm. 6 lb. 7 oz. 20.5 in.

I'm back because I miss blogging about daily life and I want to share what life is like today... much different than it was a year and a half ago!! I'm not sure how long I will be back because I'm not sure what God is planning for me as far as my career goes. As long as I have the time, I will be here.


Our growing family

I plan on jumping right back into the swing of things so I'll see y'all tomorrow for a recap of our family vacation that we just returned from! In the meantime, you can check out what I've been pinning on pinterest and be sure to follow me because Fall pins are already starting and they are THE BEST {amIright?}



For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar