Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so excited to spend today and tomorrow with family and to eat until I can't eat anymore! I like Thanksgiving better than Christmas because it's much more laid back... plus we get to stuff our faces while watching football! (Go Ravens, I hope we win tonight!)

I have a lot to be thankful for; I am truly blessed.

1. My parents, because I wouldn't be who I am or where I am today if it weren't for them.


2. My family (my sister, brother, and grandparents especially), because they love me and support me unconditionally.



3. Jon, because my soul is incomplete without him.


4. Duke, Corrado, and Harley, because they bring so much happiness to my life and fill my heart with much warmth.


5. My faith, because it is the foundation of who I am and what I believe.



I pray that everyone has a great day and safe travels! Thank you to all who donated time and resources so that families less fortunate than us could enjoy a Thanksgiving meal.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar