Thursday, November 7, 2013

First Post

Let me start out with a short bio. I was born, raised, and currently reside in Baltimore, Maryland. I am 24 years old and graduated from Towson University with a bachelors degree in Health Care Management and minor in Business Administration. I've been on my own since I was 18 and after paying my way through college I bought my first home at 22. My boyfriend, Jon and I have been together since I was 16 years old- we have a cat named Duke and two pit bulls named Corrado and Harley. My parents live in the home I grew up in (in Bel Air, Maryland) with my brother, James (18- a senior in high school) and my sister, Jessica (21- a junior at West Virginia University). I work full time as an Executive Assistant at a textiles recycling company where my grandmother is the Vice President. I volunteer at the city animal shelter and I have just recently started making pet neck warmers, beds, and bandanas.

I could go on and on about myself, but I'll stop now ;)

I've been an avid blog reader for about a year.  I started following Little Baby Garvin and now I follow many others! I love it. I decided to start my own blog because I will soon be going through many life changes. Yes that's right... at 24 years old, Jon and I have been together for 7 years now and we have officially decided that we are going to get serious about the whole marriage thing... hallelujah! My mom might be more excited than I am! No but really, she has wanted this for me for a while. And although I have always loved my boyfriend more than anything in this world, I wasn't interested in rushing into marriage. I always knew I would marry him so the timing wasn't important to me.

So here goes nothing... I am really excited to start sharing my life on here! First up: Jon and I at my high school graduation party in the summer of 2007. We had dated for almost a year at that point.


Here we are now. Oh look at the difference!
 

 
Meet Duke (our cat who my mom and I rescued as a kitten) 7 1/2 years old
 

And Corrado (our first dog who we adopted from Baltimore Bully Crew) 4 years old





Last but certainly not least, Harley (our dog who we rescued from BARCS- the city shelter that I volunteer at) 2 1/2 years old



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar