Monday, November 25, 2013

Baltimore's Adoptable Dogs, November 2013

Asha adoptable through Baltimore Bully Crew

This is Asha. She is 2 years old. She is UTD on shots, spayed and microchipped. She is a very playful and loving girl. She is good with most other dogs, however, she is best with a submissive male dog. She is super well mannered, knows all of her basic commands, walks well on leash and loves walks, car rides, playing with her kongs and ropes and snuggling. She is doing exceptionally well around her foster children and has even become best friends with her blind foster brother, Ace.





Marlow adoptable through BARCS

Hi there! My name is Marlow and I am one special boy. I have been in a foster home for over 5 months now and I am eager to finally have a forever home and family of my own. I have been through so much in my 3 years but I don't let anything hold me back now. I am extremely loving and perfectly happy just hanging out with you. I like playing with my bear and chewing on my nylabone. I also like going for walks and I am great on leash. I am also dog friendly and love meeting new doggy friends. Would you come meet me or share me please?



Birdie adoptable at BARCS

2 yrs old, female,45 lbs URI - needs foster, rescue or adoption asap. Birdie is a sweet girl with a great smile who deserves to know a loving home of her very own! She is dog-friendly with good social skills. She can be a little shy with new people first but warms up quickly, especially if you have some yummy treats! She likes to give kisses and play in the yard with toys.

To foster, please email foster@baltimoreanimalshelter.org!
To adopt, please come on down to the shelter!
To rescue organizations, please email rescue@baltimoreanimalshelter.org!
(Any rescue organizations must be approved to pull from BARCS. To become an approved rescue, please contact the Rescue Coordinator at the email above to receive an application.)


XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar