Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Home, Christmas Edition Part 1

Here is Part 1 of my home tour, Christmas edition! I will post Part 2 shortly, when I finish decorating. I honestly don't put out too many decorations, I like to keep it simple with little hints of Christmas all over the house. So lets start with upstairs, in my bedroom. I added a wooden North Pole sign to my sitting area. (You can get the fireplace here and Buddha statue here)


Close up. (Chair from Target, throw blanket from Ikea)


Moving to my upstairs bathroom. I have a snowman hand towel and snowflake candle holder on my sink.


And a snowflake box set for an added touch.


For the main floor all I have so far is garland for the staircase. (Fleur de Lis clock from Portiera)


Close up.


And a decorative Holiday bell for the front doorknob.


Now, down to the Ravens "fan cave" aka the basement. A Christmas box and gingerbread candle as an added touch on the bistro table.


And lastly, 2 Ravens snowmen hand towels in the bathroom. My mom got these for me a few years ago and they are one of my favorite things to put out every Christmas!


Well, that's what I have so far! Stay tuned for photos of my Christmas tree, dining room centerpiece, wreath, and a few other things.

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar