Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Meet my Bridal Party

You may have seen this on my wedding website :)

Maid of Honor: Jessica Ball
Jessica is my younger sister. She attends West Virginia University where she studies biometrics.



Bridesmaid: Brandy Wert
Brandy is my older sister.



Bridesmaid: Lauren Jenkins
Lauren is Jon's sister.



Bridesmaid: Angelena Vicari
Angelena is my best friend.



Flower girl/ Junior bridesmaid: Londin Wert
Londin is my niece.



Best Man: Michael Ciemny
Mike is Jon's twin brother. He is a docket processor at a law firm in Timonium, Maryland and he studies at Towson University. He has a 4 year old son, Logan.



Groomsman: James Ball
James is my brother.



Groomsman: Tom Jenkins
Tom is Jon's brother in law.



Groomsman: Josh Roesler
Josh is Jon's best friend.



Ring bearer: Logan Ciemny
Logan is Jon's nephew.



This Sunday marks exactly five months until Jon and I say "I do"!!!

*Attention bride-to-be's: I just found out if you go through ebates to shop online at theknot wedding shop, you will get paid 6.5% back. Plan on ordering favors, bridal party gifts, personalized napkins, etc? Go through ebates (It's free to sign up, they give you a $10 gift card, and you earn bonuses when you refer people)!!! You're welcome ;)

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar