Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bar Cart

I've had my eye on this Threshold bar cart from Target for a while now. I absolutely love the gold!


The thing I don't like about it... the price tag. Ok, I know it's not THAT expensive but we all have extra expenses going on... mine just happen to be a WEDDING. So I'm going with this Raskog kitchen cart from Ikea. 


With a $50 price tag, it's $80 cheaper than the Threshold. It's not your typical "bar cart" but I'm going to do my best to make it one. I found this picture on Google of someone who had the same idea/concept as me :) So I'm pretty confident I can make this work.



I'm going to be using lots of inspiration from Pinterest. To see more of my favorites follow this link.



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar