Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy Friday {Lilly hits Target on Sunday}

My bags are packed and I'm headed out the door. It's my best friend's bachelorette weekend and we are headed to National Harbor!

Since I don't have much time this morning, I figured I'd share 5 things on my shopping list when Lilly Pulitzer hits Target this Sunday! Can you believe the day is almost here? I won't be making it to the store because I'll still be away for the bachelorette weekend but I WILL be ordering online Sunday morning. If you are too, don't forget to go through Ebates first so you can earn money back on your purchase!


1. Upstream espadrilles $24


2. Vacation pink eyelet shorts $26


3. My fans jersey tank top $22


4. Happy place shift dress $38


5. Starfish cuff bracelet $20


I could really go crazy if I let myself but these 5 items total $130. Not bad for Lilly, right? I mean come on have you seen the home line? And what about the sandals? To die for. Happy shopping ladies!

{If only I had a place in my home for these gorgeous pillows}


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar