Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MissionCute April 2015

April's MissionCute box benefits Lot 2545. Meaning that when you sign up for this monthly subscription box, 50% of net proceeds will go to this amazing non profit organization. How awesome is that!? Lot 2545 helps homeless boys in Kampala, Uganda by providing them with food and shelter, clothes, school or vocational training, weekly counseling, medical care, Native Ugandan staff members who can help us understand each boy's unique emotional needs, and fun stuff! Like occasional trips to the beach, swimming pool, zoo, or the movies.


Starting at just $17, MissionCute also provides a box of cute goodies each and every month just for you. I love it because it's a gift I give to myself and allows me to give back to charity too. It's such a surprise when it shows up on my doorstep after a long day of work! Here's what this month's box looked like...






... A fun 5x7 print, scarf, watch, "love" necklace, and key chain. Not a member of MissionCute yet? Follow my personal invite to join!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar